Mahara is an online space that allows students at schools and institutions of higher education to create portfolios for learning. Mahara also supports professionals documenting their competencies and achievements for accreditation purposes while fostering collaboration and working in communities of practice.
- Reflect on your learning, upload files and add content from social media sites
- Align your portfolio to a competency framework and visualise your achievements
- Decide which individuals or groups can see your portfolios and provide feedback.
- Provide a mobile-friendly, easy-to-use platform to support and showcase learning
- Customise it to suit your learning needs and brand
- Integrate with your learning management system and others.
Catalyst staff know Mahara inside out and are able to provide a wide range of services. Catalyst core Mahara developers have the expertise to help you design and implement new features as well as integrate with other systems. With 24/7 monitoring and security protocols in place, we offer a safe, stable, and scalable hosting environment for your Mahara site.
Talk to us about your learning and development objectives. With a team based in Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch and Dunedin, we've got you covered.